• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

lucas fog lights in ebay

Mosesatm

jbsteven said:
that is a decent price. that is the person who keeps getting these, Arlie could confirm this.
Confirmed. Good person to deal with, too. Lights are air-mailed so they arrive within a week.

Diesel Donna

This person has a set of Lucas Square 8's for sale again on ebay<~~~~~~in the left column here. I see that you guys reccommend him. Is this a fair buy it now price? Should I offer less? Advice please.
Thank you!
~~~~Donna

Mosesatm

Diesel Donna said:
This person has a set of Lucas Square 8's for sale again on ebay<~~~~~~in the left column here. I see that you guys reccommend him. Is this a fair buy it now price? Should I offer less? Advice please.
Thank you!
~~~~Donna

I don't see a BIN price. How much is it?

Are you looking for perfect show lights or good drivers?

Diesel Donna

Mosesatm said:
I don't see a BIN price. How much is it?

Are you looking for perfect show lights or good drivers?

Well that's strange...it DID say the BIN was $400.00!
I just need good drivers. One of my fogs has had a rock chip in it since I bought the car, but in the last couple of years there is some rust that is appearing inside on the bottom.

Mosesatm

These lights are worth more than most because they are the rare ones with the small black O-rings where the wires meet the housings. O-ring lights show up once in a while on eBay but not often.