• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Mustangs Plus October GT/CS Show

Mosesatm

Mustangs Plus seems to be honoring California Specials in their October show.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Here's the blurb.

Attachments

• MustangsPlus CS Show 2011 Cover Small.jpg
    MustangsPlus CS Show 2011 Cover Small.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 103

hookedtrout

The picture with the two Mustangs is Renee', this we know, the question is not about the photo with the two Mustangs it's about the photo above that, the one that is an advertisement. they want to know if the car in the advertisement is Renee's car, they added the photo of Renee' and the other Mustang for comparison to the advertisement to see if they are one and the same car. At least that's my take on what the question was.

It sure does look like her car, not sure I've see any other blue CS's with the dark argent color in the center of the styled steel wheels.

Midnight Special

The picture with the two Mustangs is Renee', this we know, the question is not about the photo with the two Mustangs it's about the photo above that, the one that is an advertisement. they want to know if the car in the advertisement is Renee's car, they added the photo of Renee' and the other Mustang for comparison to the advertisement to see if they are one and the same car. At least that's my take on what the question was.

It sure does look like her car, not sure I've see any other blue CS's with the dark argent color in the center of the styled steel wheels.

Right, you are Cory!

Doug, the picture I posted was from a drive we took last year. That's my Mach parked behind her CS :)