• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Red I6 on ebay

68sunlitgold

Attachments

• redI6a.jpg
    redI6a.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 56
  • redI6b.jpg
    redI6b.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 42
  • redI6c.jpg
    redI6c.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 76

CougarCJ

That there is the lowest, sticker priced, GT/CS on the planet. :grin: Unless someone bought one with a heater and or radio delete. LOL

teamlo

That there is the lowest, sticker priced, GT/CS on the planet. :grin: Unless someone bought one with a heater and or radio delete. LOL

I believe that even the AM radio was optional in 1968. I don't know about the tires on this car, whether that was the standard size or not, but it's essentially a NO OPTION car, other than the GT/CS. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. I must say, I don't think I've seen one so "stripped"!

Terry

RanzCS

This car has been on Ebay before. I think it was last Fall. The starting price was $7500 and got zero action. Why would they think it's worth that much more now?