• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale The Worst Clone I Have Ever Seen

rvrtrash

To me it looks like an $8K coupe with $500 dollars worth of aftermarket parts on it. For some reason, to me, the wheels and tires make the thing look hideous in the side shots.

Steve

robert campbell

Needs to be seen in person for a complete inspection. More than likely all of the fiber glass stuff is repop, but with the taillights that was a considerable investment in the car.

If it is sound underneath I would add white GT/CS stripes and lower it a bit. The exhaust tips need to be addressed, but for a lower price it would kinda be a cool driver for the person who does not care about pedigree and represents it as a clone. The white accents one will hate and one might like. If the body is sound and the paint is quality it could be just what some person is looking for.

Again a full inspection and a lower price.

Rob