• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS Vehicle Identification Poster

darb

I have been sitting around clicking on my computer - designing away. I've been getting way too addicted to the GT/CS stuff lately, with the recent purchase of my car - and being a graphic designer, I came up with some cool designs for those posters you see in front of the "nice" cars giving a little information on them.

I was just curious to know, if there is a lot of interest for things like this? Would you pay someone to custom design you one, so you too could put it up in front of your car?

I'd be more than happy to send those with Adobe Photoshop a template, and you can fill it in with your car info, and take it to your local printer and print it out on some foam board.

Let me know your ideas, if I can't work on the car...I've got to work on stuff for the car on the computer. Jeez.

-Brad

Brad: Saw your offer of template for car info board. I do not have a CS, but lurk on this forum dailey hoping to locate one, or at least educate myself about them if I find one somewhere. I do have three early model cars - 65 Hipo GT fast back, 66 loaded conv., and loaded 66 GT coupe. I know nothing about design of course but would love to have a little poster to display with my cars which are all MCA retired autos. I do have the Adobe photo shop loaded as you mentioned so could you send me the stuff needed so that I can perhaps try to blunder around and make some info posters. Thanks, John Murphy.

OP
OP
D

darb

Just the information you want on it.

Car specs, modifications, etc. If you want the history of the GT/CS or anything like that, I all ready have that information.

Drop me an e-mail

darbb@aol.com

-Brad

DSO51

Brad,

Have you tried anything with the HCS emblem. I recently put together an amateur poster for my 68 but was unable to include the HCS emblem because I have yet to find anything of a high enough resolution to use. I would love to see your template and hear your ideas on the HCS emblem.

Craig

hookedtrout

I may also be interested but I'm not sure what exactly this poster is. Do you have some kind of an example we could see maybe of a different car or something.

Hook

OP
OP
D

darb

I will try and post an example shortly, I haven't printed any yet.

Basically if you have been to a car show, you see these large 2ft x 3ft posters that show pictures of the vehicle, specifications about it, history on it, etc.

I only have the GT/CS emblem as of now, I WILL be working on a HCS emblem.

I plan on posting the two templates for those of you who have Adobe Photoshop.

If you would still like a poster designed for you, you can always e-mail me at: darbb@aol.com

-Brad