• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. 50th Anniversary Celebration

Attending the Mustang 50th Anniversary Celebrations

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BroadwayBlue

Hi,
Don't think I missed it but didn't see any posts on registration opening up this week for the 50th anniversary celebration next year?

Anyone planning on going?
If I go it will be the Charlotte event.
As much as I would want to take my CS, if I take a car it will probably be 96 GT Convertible and not my CS.

It will be held April 16th through April 20th, 2014 in Charlotte and Las Vegas. (Easter Weekend)

http://www.mustang50thbirthdaycelebration.com/

Last edited:

CougarCJ

I heard something last weekend regarding the largest cruise in the world. Mustangs cruising all over on the anniversary weekend?

teamlo

Made my hotel reservations for Charlotte a few weeks ago. Things are already filling up. Several hotels were already sold out of some specific room types (non-smoking doubles in particular).

Terry

68HCS289

I plan on attending Charlotte, NC for this. Not with my '68 but with my '03 GT. Should be a great time!!