• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

S Code lives....

Canuck CSter

Hey gang just wanted to let you all know I have paided my first installment to funding the revitlization of my CS. My good friend Anthony ( a ford mechanic and judge at first and only show the car was ever in ) )and fellow CS fan will begin the search for the required parts, and says he'll have it going in a very short time.

I appreciate ya'll letting me put in my 2 cents on certain topics and not really haveing my car running, but that will be behind me soon and I will see what words I will have to say other than BBBRRRRRrrrrrr, RRRttt, BBrrrrrr, Rrrrrtttt..BBBrrrrrrrrrrr as I head down the highway.

Thanks again I'll send in some new pics when A gives me the call....After I take it out for a spin of coarse...

Dale in Ottawa

rvrtrash

I appreciate ya'll letting me put in my 2 cents on certain topics and not really haveing my car running, but that will be behind me soon and I will see what words I will have to say other than BBBRRRRRrrrrrr, RRRttt, BBrrrrrr, Rrrrrtttt..BBBrrrrrrrrrrr as I head down the highway.

Dale in Ottawa

Many of us here have had our cars down for extended periods while we were doing the restoration. Don't worry about it. You're always welcome.

Steve

Perkchiro

Hey, you're a part of this CS family if you drive it or have it in your garage floor in pieces. It took me 4 years to complete my restoration. Good luck with your car and keep up the restoration efforts and soon you'll be cruising in a classic Mustang!

P

PNewitt

If you've got Anthony on it, it will be awesome! (I used to know "Ants" during my San Diego days in the 1980's).

You'll find that a big block will take you into "near-earth orbit" between third and fourth gear. LOL!

Very Cool.

Paul N.