• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Red GT/CS in Pennsylvania

Ruppstang

That is why you should not trust a old memory. I was too lazy to look it up.
Thanks Arlie

p51

Looks like the highest bid it got on ebay was $16.4K...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Ford-M...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

With a rough 20% premium over an ebay price by a buyer who could actually physically check out the car and confirm its overall condition, that would put it at about a $20K car or so (assuming no major issues)...

$40K asking... makes me think of the kid selling lemonade at $100/glass. When his father suggested that the price might limit business by being a bit too high, the response he got back was "Yeah, but I've only got to sell one glass." :wink:

BroadwayBlue

I'd be curious to know why the seller believes this to be the 1st CS built.
It seems to be the owner not the seller who is claiming this and the mileage. Seems to be a consignment sale.
The mileage is printed on the show board.
Assuming the car isn't driven much if you put the mileage on your show board or you have to keep updating it.

Interesting paint job on the window washer reservoir.

Not original but an interesting touch.

Attachments

• 6-29-2015 2-53-25 PM.jpg
    6-29-2015 2-53-25 PM.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 27

nineofive

Is the "LORD Thank You AMEN" painted / stenciled above the front bumper an option for the "first" CS only? See first photo using the mouse over to zoom feature.

p51

There's a "Patience" signature above the radio too with the "e" falling off.

Price is dropped to $35,000.

Still fishing for a buyer with more dollars than sense... especially given some of the other cars that have sold recently... IMO...