• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GT/CS - Just Listed on CL

somethingspecial

Yes it is, I looked today, just don't have a Marti on it. Remember, the online Registry is only updated by active members who own the car, The Official Registry is updated whenever a new unknown is found. Thank you for your notification on the cars, keep up the good work. Mike

azbeneman

Sea Foam Green...sweet! I actually have been looking for one of those. I might need to check that one out next time I am up there.

azbeneman

I was thinking the same thing. Not many options on it. Maybe original paint?

I am looking for a car very similar to that to restore. At that price, I am sure it will still be around next month when I am in that area.

OP
OP
Cool Manchu

Cool Manchu

It's really hard to tell from the pictures, but it looks more yellow than sea foam green, so maybe it was repainted along the way?

OP
OP
Cool Manchu

Cool Manchu

And thank you Mike! You are the one who is doing all the real work and heavy lifting and we really appreciate all that you do!

mbsf1970

Isn't that a peach.....was just THERE a few days ago! Would have loved to see it. Oh well! I like that colour though.
Stephen

azbeneman

Sold

I have an update for you guys on this car. It is currently on a transport to AZ to become a part of my family. As I mentioned above, I have been looking for this color combo for about 10 years. It is identical to my first Mustang with added bonus of being a GTCS.

The car needs some work, but is mostly original paint, full red oxide undercarriage, black CA plates, etc. It has some rust in the battery tray area, and might have some under the vinyl top, but the body panels are very nice. It has all of it's original glass as well.

As noted, it was registered with Paul in the early 90s. At some point, I will get a deluxe Marti report on it, but I know it is legit since it has it's original window sticker. I am the 3rd owner.

I have restored a number of Mustangs over the years, but this will be my first GTCS. I know this site will be a valuable resource as I bring this car back to new again. I want to thank all of you in advance for all of the knowledge you have passed down over the years. I will be using it.

Craig Benefield "Azbeneman"

somethingspecial

Craig, When you get the Marti Report, I would love to get a copy of it and the original window sticker for the Registry. Thanks. and congrats on your new addiction, or I mean new car. Mike