• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Rogue post

Tequila

I had accidentally clicked on a link from a spam or malicious post on this site from last night (2/21). Looks like that post is no longer on this site.

I don't know what I was thinking.. but I clicked on the link. I immediately realized my mistake and closed out the tab, cleared my cache, etc. Anyone else seen this post? I ran the quick scan of MacAfee and it didn't catch anything. I was browing as a guest. Anything else you suggest that I do at this point?

thanks.

Mosesatm

Whenever you see a thread that looks suspicious clicking on the red and white alert triangle sends a notice to Jon.

BigJim

If that was the Russian add I "reported" it to the mods.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yes, I deleted it. Thanks to those who reported it.

As Arlie says if you see something suspicious in the future click the icon that looks like this on the left side of the post:
report.gif