• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Lucas fog light covers

mbsf1970

Pulled the trigger on a set. They are the round peep hole variation. Prefer the other ones but didn't want to pay $100 for a set so gambled on an auction. Final price $77 plus $8 shipping.
Way better price than the $255 I saw the last pair go for!

The Canadian dollar has dropped from ,97$ to the U.S. dollar to ,90$ in the last 5 weeks so even though this purchase costs me more, I'm glad I got the CS back in October while the dollar was high. It would cost me an additional $1500 to buy same car today than it did back in October.......

Stephen

stangfan

Did you see the link to Branda that I posted earlier for you? Pretty much the same price, but brand new covers. BTW...the round hole ones are more period correct.

Glad you found a set. :cool:

OP
OP
M

mbsf1970

I did see link thank you. always appreciate the heads up!! Now I have to pay for them before Canadian dollar drops even further!!! :icon_lol:
Stephen