• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NOS Marchal

U

Unregistered

Jayscal said:
I think that is a fair price

That's a real good price considering the condition of the light. I've seen used marchal's on ebay priced higher than that.

Don

68gt390

Unregistered said:
That's a real good price considering the condition of the light. I've seen used marchal's on ebay priced higher than that.

Don

This computer is killing me. Keeps kicking me out when I log in. Anyway, I'm back in the system. Now we'll see how long it last.

Don :rolleyes:

Mustanglvr

Hey Don, maybe in your User CP there is a place where you have to click to stay logged in. Just a thought. Rhonda

hookedtrout

Wrong mount on the light, looks like it mounts from the top down but then maybe that is removable so you can convert it to a CS mount, I have Marchals but I've never had to replace or mess with them?

Cory

68gt390

Cory;
I think you can flip the lens and outside rim around and fix that. I'm kinda like you I've had mine on my car for almost 2 years and haven't had to mess with them so far.

Don

hookedtrout

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Marchals don't even mount on a post they mount on the bracket coming off the grill.

Cory

68gt390

hookedtrout said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but the Marchals don't even mount on a post they mount on the bracket coming off the grill.

Cory

That's correct. The post on the bottom of the light goes through the mounting bracket on the grille and bolts from the back with a lock washer.

Don