• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Anyone see CS on Barrett Jackson ad for 08

Canuck CSter

I just seen my first ad on the tube for Barrett Jacksons 08 day on Speed ....Here in the north...

Two or three clips in they show a CS or HCS on there ad on the tube...thought it was great for our cause.......

DR in Ottawa

Mosesatm

Lot 30 Aqua 289
Lot 368 Blue 390
Lot 420 Seafoam 302 that sold for $50K a couple years ago on BJ

somethingspecial

# 30 is scheduled for the block on Tuesday, while the other two are scheduled for the block on Wednesday. Would be nice to see what they would bring $ wise if they were auctioned on Saturday. Curious to see what the X code will bring. Mike

gtcs1

Lot 30 Aqua 289
Lot 368 Blue 390
Lot 420 Seafoam 302 that sold for $50K a couple years ago on BJ

Hi,

Not being familiar with this auction type, can someone tell me how can I get more details on a car (the 390). Can I contact the owner, for items like mileage, condition, additional pictures, see a scan of the Marti, etc..

Is it possible before the auction or is it that the only way is you've got to be there at the auction to ask questions and see paperwork.

Is it someone from this group who is selling it, that would help getting more details.

Is it possible that I kind of recall that car recently from an ad, with the benchseat option? Was it ebay or Traders?

Thanks

Mosesatm

Can't answer any of those questions but if you are looking to buy an X-code Bluestang had one for sale a few months ago. Dont' know if it's still for sale.