• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS Barn find in Phoenix CL

franklinair

Looks interesting for a project:

Looks like the L rear quarter took a bop (primered & new scoop). Hood, L front fender & rear valance replacement parts.
EVERYTHING needs re-do. I couldn't/wouldn't take it on at that price:
Purchase price + shipping + insurance + paint/body + interior + engine O/H + transmission O/H + suspension + a hundred misc parts.
(But it WOULD be fun.)

Neil

OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Looks interesting for a project:

Looks like the L rear quarter took a bop (primered & new scoop). Hood, L front fender & rear valance replacement parts.
EVERYTHING needs re-do. I couldn't/wouldn't take it on at that price:
Purchase price + shipping + insurance + paint/body + interior + engine O/H + transmission O/H + suspension + a hundred misc parts.
(But it WOULD be fun.)

Neil

I Agree with Neil, it looks like a solid project but has replacement
Parts.Wonder about the condition of floorpans and frame rails
Nice color Royal Maroon..But a little $$ IMHO

CougarCJ

January in Phoenix / Scottsdale Arizona, is a classic car sellers dream.

Lots of money and enthusiasts in town for Barrett-Jackson and Russo Steele.

The local classified car ads are numerous. :smile:

speedy02

I thought this car was for sale last year but was offered up in Denver, CO? It was in the same condition.