• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted WANTED 1968 california special

allen taylor

WANT!!! 1968 mustang California special project that is complete (could be missing a few items) the car must me an C or J code car..engine and trans not in car ? that fine no big deal I just want a California special with a marti report I,m in Victorville California and I,m willing to travel for the right car I have up to $8000 to spend on a California special so I have cash in hand...you can contact me via email or phone anytime my name is ALLEN
tay68gt@yahoo.com
or
(661)992-3360

whodat

Stick around. Someone might put up a link to one for you.

OP
OP
A

allen taylor

hi guys

hello can someone please help me....really need to make a purchase of a California special by the weekend.....I have about $8000 to work with...thanks

franklinair

Help me understand this. You want to have a California Special by this weekend, doesn't matter if engine/transmission is in the car??
1.) What's the big rush?
2.) $8K won't buy much of a Mustang, let alone a CS.
3.) Haste makes waste.

Neil

classicsguy

Allen: Take your time to find the right GT/CS..only 4118 were made and probably only half of them are still out there. The wanted ad that you placed should give you excellent results...just be patient.
Whodat placed a link to one in CA ..did you check that one out/
Best of Luck!!

OP
OP
A

allen taylor

thank you so much

Allen: Take your time to find the right GT/CS..only 4118 were made and probably only half of them are still out there. The wanted ad that you placed should give you excellent results...just be patient.
Whodat placed a link to one in CA ..did you check that one out/
Best of Luck!!
thank guys your right I,m going to take my time

CougarCJ

Things have a way of popping up when you least expect them.

Check Craig's list and this site. I found mine on Craig's list about 5 years ago. I had been looking for a bargain GT/CS for a couple of years.

Mine was listed for sale as a 'disassembled project, missing some parts'.
In reality it was only missing the engine, transmission, side glass, and fog lights. Everything else was there, including a new rear valance, belt line kit, window gaskets, NOS tail light lenses and bezels, complete set of original and reproduction fiberglass parts.

Mine was located down the hill from you in Yucaipa.

whodat

Allen,
I don't know if you are aware of this but if you have 8 grand that is a good down payment on good GT/CS. You can get a Muscle Car loan through J.J. Best and Company. It worked for me.