• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale X code on EBAY - not in Reg?

OP
OP
N

nineofive

Here is the Marti

Attachments

• used-1968-ford-mustang_gtcs-noreserve-10652-19999304-96-640.jpg
    used-1968-ford-mustang_gtcs-noreserve-10652-19999304-96-640.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 92

rvrtrash

I really like the color they painted it, even though I'm usually a "stock" kind of guy. I'm just a sucker for the dark silver/light grey colors. If I wasn't dealing with a host of issues right now, I'd be seriously looking at it.

Steve

OP
OP
N

nineofive

Steve, I emailed the auction house about the sticker, they replied: "Engine is factory. Change to 4BBL. Including sticker. Have old carb goes with car "

stangfan

Steve, I emailed the auction house about the sticker, they replied: "Engine is factory. Change to 4BBL. Including sticker. Have old carb goes with car "

Thanks. I guess it comes down to how original you want to be. The whole deal about it being an X code is that it has a 2BBL.

1968Cally

Dave - love the car and the blacked in hood stripes
Thanks, Guys. It was the black hood inserts that made it a one of one car according to the Marti. However, it had the golden Ivy interior and now it is black. So, not correct. But I think it looks better in black. Also, the car did not come with SS wheels or the overhead console it now has. Again both are improvements over the original IMHO. On the other hand, it would be sweet to be 100% original.