• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Nice if they woulda...GT/CS Vert tribute.

Canuck CSter

Would have made a really nice looking car, if Ford made a GT/CS convertible. Great looking resto IMO just as it sits. Seen these over the yrs and recall a red/white top GT/CS. 15 yrs or more ago.. Dude had a big block in it and 4 sp stick, shoulda bought it asking was 25K. Then I'd have 2 storage problems..lol

Snows piling up in the driveway........My mind tends to wonder, rather than shoveling it.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1967-Ford-...243407?hash=item4da277d24f:g:hOAAAOSwOxJd9WPZ

DR in Ottawa

P.S. I hope all our CS families and friends have a happy and safe Holidays

Last edited:

CougarCJ

Shock tower braces are very necessary for the structural integrity of these cars. Not having them installed could be catastrophic.