• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 I just bought a J code GT/CS

1968Kanada

I bought 8R01J155097, A local British Columbia, Canada project. Its candy apple red and a GT. Looking forward to putting it back together. It a complete car, 80,000 miles, numbers matching.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 96
  • marti.jpg
    marti.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 97

p51

Congrats
Very cool! Looks like a great project.
Time to start a build thread on your restoration :smile:

robert campbell

Interesting holes in the side scoop area. Do you have the side scoops? You may need to work in this area.

Rob

Ricky Knapik

Nice! Make sure to check the rear upper shock mounts for stress cracks. Now's the time to weld them up.

RoStang

Congrats. I just bought one as well. C code out of Shelbyville, In. Well optioned roller. I am starting the quest for parts. i.I a passenger side body scoop and a windshield. Good luck. Ro

Mosesatm

Ro, please post some photos. We’d love to see what you’re working on.
Also, if you send me the VIN I’ll add the car to the registry and order a Marti Report for you.