• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. ADMIN - 2009 Calendars now on sale!

admin

Staff member
Administrator
The 2009 CaliforniaSpecial.com Calendars are now on sale!

You can order them here: http://californiaspecial.com/calendars.htm
These are full color, full bleed, 13 month calendars. They have a wire binding (not stapled) so they hang flat on the wall. Size is 11x17 when open.

For those who may not know, every year members of the forums submit photos of their cars for the Calendar. Then we all vote and the top 12 get their own month (+1 for the cover). The rest of the photos are arranged in a collage on the 13th month (Jan 2010) so no one is left out.

A big thanks to everyone who took the time to submit their photos. As usual we had another great batch of pics this year.

Last edited:

case12

Awesome job Jon. It is an honor that I finally made the calendar after all these years. Thank you to everyone who voted. I ordered a 5 pack too, for friends and family. Thanks for your hard work. Casey

Last edited:
OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
They'll ship early December or sooner. I won't know a more concrete date until I get shipment info from the printer.

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
UPDATE: The calendars are now here! Everyone who's ordered should be getting theirs by the end of this coming week.

Thanks!

Talan423

jon- my calendars also arrived today here in michigan. they look great... thanks for doing a wonderful job!!

tom

clubpro

Jon,

Great job on the calendars!!! Thanks for doing them every year.

Cheers,

Ron

Last edited:
P

PNewitt

I just got my calendar yesterday.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful cars!!!!

You all have a lot to be proud of!

Paul.

PFSlim

You got to like December. It is Christmas time. A good time to buy a gift for the person you like the most!!:)

Paul

OP
OP
admin

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I still have about 40 of these left if anyone is looking for a New Year's present.:grin:

I think I'll post a few on eBay as well.