• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ebay listing GT/CS Clone

donsonn

No kidding!!!! That has got to be one of the worst clones around. Its a good thing I didnt have this guy install my stripes or emblems. It always amuses me to see guys list their generic mustangs as "california specials" or "GT's" or "Shelby's" or "cobra's", or in this case, all of the above!!!

carvensno

ya, this guy is not even close. rear end caps and deck lid dont even line up right, not even close on the grill and STRIPES!!!!!!. and he says most of the hard work is done, not even close, doesnt even have the CS tailights. ???

if this is his kinda work, id hate to see what the other stuff looks like. ::)

rjw

Yep, I was wondering if the trunk and end caps were "factory" fiberglass...or homemade?
Richard

007bluto

How can you guys be so harsh!!!!!!!!!!!! That car would make a great chicken coop. any self respecting hen would be proud to nest inside. Bluto........... ;D

-=MUSTANG=-

Clone is a pretty strong word for this this car, let's call it a nice 67 with stripes, side scoops, and a very interesting rear spoiler. At least he isn't trying to pretend it's original.

His low feedback is from one confused person, however it is still risky spending big dollars with someone who only has 3 feedbacks.

rjw

Youv'e got to admit, at this price for a '67, if not a rust bucket...and some potentially valuable fiberglass pieces, if original fiberglass...hmmm.