• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Fog Light Pedestals

Can anyone tell me how the pedestals mount? How many pieces are there supposed to be? I would appreciate any suggestions, I'm restoring a basket case, and am having a little trouble. Thanks.

Pedestals consist of the cylinder, bolt, star washer, and square flanged piece with hole in center. You may need to repaint the pedestals(dark metallic grey, i have the paint code if you need it), and sand blast the bolt, and star washer, square piece and spray with clear. Be careful when threading the bolt onto your lucas lights. Some chrome backed square 8's are equipped with a slightly longer bolt, so you may have to use washers to make up for the space. E-mail me if you need measurements of the dimensions, or need help with correct assembly. Good luck.