• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Belt Buckle Design Vote

Which design do you like best?

• Cali Spec Script (No Pony).

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Cali Spec Script with Pony.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GT/CS Block Letters.

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Other. I've posted my design in this thread.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigJim

My wife wants a CS belt buckle for Christmas. Based on web searching it looks like I will have to design one myself. I've come up with three ideas based on the hints my wife has left me. I need to choose one of the designs (unless someone has a better idea). This is where you come in. Please vote for the design you think will make the best looking belt buckle. Once the buckle is done I'll post a link to it for anyone interested in getting one.

The buckle information is this https://www.lazerdesigns.com/leather-belt-buckle

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    39.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    59.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    35 KB · Views: 69

hatchdog

Number 1, nice and clean looking. Number 3 is a close 2nd.

OP
OP
BigJim

BigJim

#3 won. I reversed the colors for the final product (white letters on black background). As soon as I get the proof image I'll post it.