• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale NOS parts for sale

Forsche

I have a few parts that I just am not going to use so thought I'll see if someone else can make better use of them -

- NOS front bumper for '68 mustang
- NOS perforated brake duct screen (one only0
- NOS hood lock pin.

All of the above are in very good condition.

Also have a set of blue "powered by ford" valve covers and black breather cap.. They look to have original paint but there are some paint runs in them so could have been repainted. I think they are for a 302 but cannot be sure. They are in good condition but not excellent.

Last edited:

franklinair

I'd be interested in the rear bumper & hood lock pin. PM me with $$. I'll be passing thru ATL in early October.

Neil

OP
OP
F

Forsche

Hey Neil,

Actually I forgot that this bumper I have is a front bumper. I had another but got rid of that. I paid $450 for it. To be honest I have not even opened the shipping box that it came in when I bought it. I'd want to look at it and then let you know that all is ok if you are interested. If interested, just make me an offer on both. I'll throw in the nos duct grill if you want that too. Not looking to make money....just don't need these pieces.

Thanks