• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted Need deluxe horn pad

nikzack

Marty informed me this weekend our car is supposed to have a wood grain horn pad. If you have one please let me know. Thanks Neil:smile:

platnumheart666

There are various ones on eBay that pop up cougar, torino , mustang pads are the same for 1968. The wood grain is hard to find though. I ended up getting an amazing restored Deluxe Steering Wheel and Pad with the Wood Grain from http://www.bestinshowsteeringwheels.com/ They specialize in Mustangs.
Not only did they locate the wheel, pad and wood insert and then did a full restoration and when they were done they didn't like the outcome or the wood grain so they located and restored a second one. Below is an example of their work:

Attachments

• q_jpg1-439x281.jpg
    q_jpg1-439x281.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

franklinair

Steve; The horn pad is interior color. You just need the wood grain center insert? Right?
PM me your address & phone #. I think I have what you need.

Neil