• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Anyone see the '67 Conv CS Clone in latest Restomods magazine?

miller511

I'll see if I can scan the pic in. It looked kinda cool.

Hold please...scanner is not working...will get a pic or two tomorrow.

Last edited:
OP
OP
miller511

miller511

Ok. Here it is. See attached PDF.
It would have been cool if they made the orginal CS in a convertible also.

Attachments

• Mustang67Restomod.PDF
    285.2 KB · Views: 62

hookedtrout

hookertrout, just joking but arn"t you a little dangerous with the snow plow? It's a nice looking car.

Kind of funny you should mention that, it was my first thought after I had typed it. Had the contractor stop by the other day to give me an idea of how easy it will be to get the vinyl siding off from the bottom up so I don't have to take it all off top down as I have to push from the bottom seal plate. He said it would be a piece of cake. I hope it's a piece of cake to push the whole wall back 3 inches once I get if off. I did shim the door track and got the door working again so I can get the CS out if the garage were to catch on fire or something but it isn't the best. Can't do anything else until the snow melts though so I at least want to have the option. I'll keep the snow off the roof so it doesn't add any pressure until I get the wall back where it's supposed to be. Should be fine I hope. I love a good challenge, just wish I didn't have to create them.

rvrtrash

At least you'll be able to get the car out before you push the wall back. I'd hate to read that you pushed the whole thing over with your car inside.

Steve

hookedtrout

It's a pretty solid garage, I don't think it would cave in but I will move the car before I push it back. I thought, briefly, about pushing it back with the snow plow but I think I'll use the Jeep and a jack and try and do it slowly by jacking it against the Jeep or something solid. I had this mental image of nudging the gas in the F250 with the plow and my foot slipping and flooring it thus nudging a little too hard.

Cory