• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 California Special X code 390 for sale

peant3587

I purchased a X code 390 GT/CS and i do not have the money to restore it and i would like to sell it. It is Sunlit Gold and has a Black Vinyl Top. It has a 390 2V and a C6 trans. The car was in a front accident in which all the front sheetmetal was damaged as well as some damage to the sides (Both) this car then sat for 25 years and went unrepaired and that is how i found it. I have another GT/CS and am going to put my money into that one. Anyone that wants to see it can call me (831) 239-9475 the car is in Paramount CA. I have a northern california phone number because i never changed it when i moved. I have a Marti on it and it has A/C, P/S and Power Disc and some other small stuff. I would like 11k for the car and want to make it available to everyone here as i would like to see it well taken care of. i can fax the Marti to anyone who is serious about buying it.-Thanks, Chris P.S. this car has not been driven in over 25 years and needs to be completely gone through. If i get enough interest i will post some pics.-