• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Inside Collecting: 1968 Special Mustangs

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, that looks like several of the clips were taken at Fab Fords, but not sure what years. My pictures from each year don't really line up w/ those clips (ie. different cars next to them, different tires on Donna's car, etc.) And several must have been taken at other shows, like Bob's was probably from a Colorado show.

Only other car I recognize is the Brittany Blue 390. It was at Fab Fords this year and was featured in the grass area. Owner is Sherryle Wenzel. I don't believe she's a member of the site, but Donna knows her.

carezcs

Wow! That's my Gulfstream Aqua behind Donna's car at Fab Fords last year. I think one of the tail shots is mine also. Way cool! Thanks for finding this clip.
Bruce