• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS in Santa Barbara CL

azbeneman

Interesting car. The black plates caught my in that they are 30 digits after mine. Looking at the Marti report, it was sold at the same dealer as mine. It is serial # 847 after mine. I wish the dates were more visible to get more info on the build/sales date.

Mike - do you have a clearer copy of this Marti on file?

somethingspecial

Unfortunately NO, This is a new car for the Registry. If anyone gets one, Please forward it to me. I don't know why the seller had to take a photo of the Marti report from a computer monitor instead of just attaching it to the post. I snagged the Marti image from this ad, but I can not read it and it only gets worse when I try to enlarge it. Mike

BigJim

Unfortunately NO, This is a new car for the Registry. If anyone gets one, Please forward it to me. I don't know why the seller had to take a photo of the Marti report from a computer monitor instead of just attaching it to the post. I snagged the Marti image from this ad, but I can not read it and it only gets worse when I try to enlarge it. Mike

Makes you wonder if the seller is trying to put something past potential buyers.