• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Change of existing Registry

Yes...

I would Like to Join the Registry. I recently purchased a GT/CS that is currently posted on your site, and would like to update the information to reflect current ownership. What steps do I need to get the process completed?

The car was previously owned by Curtis Boenstedt, and is currently in the gallery. The 2nd Car on the second page. Curtis has OK 'ed the use of the current pictures, and I will send new ones as my work progresses.

Thanx for your help

Doug Holland

68sunlitgold

Doug,
The best way to do this is:
1. click on either FORUM or CLASSIFIEDS on the upper left area
2. click on the member list
3. click on the first name: admin
4. click on send instant message and send him your info including which picture it is.

That should work and congradulations in becoming a GT/CS owner.

Doug

rjw

Welcome to the family and congrats on the acquisition! :)

OP
OP
G

Doug,

Thanx for the info, will get to it ASAP. I also am an owner of 3. A 1965 black on black convertible, a 1971 302 hartop coupe (My wife's toy), and now the Sea Foam Green 68 GT/CS. Don't need a bigger house, just garage or yard.

Thanx again...

Doug