• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Interior,New Dash Plaque,

Ricks07GT/CS

Here is the man that makes the new GT/CS dash plaque,for the new GT/CS's please email (Dave Jacobelli) at ( ccdjaco@cox.net ) the cost is only $35.00,please look at my photo gallery to see mine,Dave does great work ,looks like factory work,you can see more info on this matter by going to (themustangsource.com) forums, :icon_ecst look-up 2007-2009 GT/CS Mustangs,then :icon_ecst look -up (dash plaque),....it look great in the car , ....don't miss out on this ....nice for show cars....

jacque

I see the post is several years old is there anyone capable of making these plaque now?

franklinair

I may have 1 or 2 of these left.

Neil

Attachments

• IMG_0379.JPG
    IMG_0379.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 39

jacque

Franklin - thank you. didn't know it was for the deluxe interior / wood grain. yes my is standard black inerior so I'm out of luck. I remember a post I recently saw from '08 a person was making them and they included the person's name, vin number and calif special logo. I emailed the person but got no response - I guess too many years have passed. thank you.

franklinair

Your car is a twin to my current project...

Neil

Attachments

• Waycross CS.jpg
    Waycross CS.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 24

jacque

it certainly is. a definite twin. I get so many compliments about mine. the previous owner from Missouri must have spent a fortune on mine. we bought it from a dealer in arkansas and would love to have communicated with him. to change engines, paint, change interiors etc.in the glove compartment was a picture of all the trophies he won. he had to have only used it for shows. do you have another cs? are you doing the work yourself?

franklinair

FYI:
These current exchanges should be on the GT/CS discussion thread- not this restoration thread. Let's not continue here.

Neil

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I moved the thread Neil, so we're good continuing the discussion here. Not sure why it was in the "Restoration" section in the first place actually.

franklinair

The plaques I have are not compatible with the Standard Black panel above the glovebox due to the embossed Mustang emblem. The ones I have mount on the smooth woodgrain panel above the glovebox. If this is what you wish, PM your address to me.
(You can see the application of this plaque on the interior photo I submitted for the new calendar.)

Neil

Attachments

• DSC_7295b.jpg
    DSC_7295b.jpg
    267.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0379.JPG
    IMG_0379.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 36

whodat

If anybody has a extra one I’d like to purchase it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk