CaliforniaSpecial.com -- Message Boards -- 1968 California Special Limited Edition Ford Mustang GT/CS
D I S C U S S I O N . F O R U M
COMMUNITY
1968 GT/CS & HCS
2007+ GT/CS
1966-1967 HCS

Vote!

Old 04/09/2015, 01:41 PM   #1
jkelly

Photo Gallery not showing photos posted

The Photo Gallery will not display any of the pictures for any of the postings like it used to for me, now it will only will show the written description. This has been an issue for about 6 months I thought it might get fixed if I wasn't the only one with a problem. I tried logging off and logging back on later but that didn't help or reboot anything. Any ideas ? Thanks
jkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/09/2015, 10:07 PM   #2
TraveledGTCS

My Garage
I just checked the Photo Gallery also and nothing showed up for me either, not even my own photos. I even checked some newer additions thinking the old ones may have been archived, but nothing is being shown. I have windows 7 and IE 11. Photos in the Garage are being reflected so is there some setting I need to change in my IE 11 options. I don't like Google Chrome even though I use Google as my search engine.

Thanks

Bill
TraveledGTCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/12/2015, 10:28 PM   #3
admin
Administrator
My Car Details

Just your friendly neighborhood webmaster...

My Garage
It's not just you. The Gallery software is old and isn't compatible with a recent server upgrade. Unfortunately the software writer seems to have dropped off the map. The last thing posted on his help forum was a few years ago. I've emailed him, but have not heard back yet. If he's no longer supporting the software there may not be much I can do to fix it.

admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/25/2016, 02:01 PM   #4
gtcs1

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
It's not just you. The Gallery software is old and isn't compatible with a recent server upgrade. Unfortunately the software writer seems to have dropped off the map. The last thing posted on his help forum was a few years ago. I've emailed him, but have not heard back yet. If he's no longer supporting the software there may not be much I can do to fix it.
Hi,

Any hope in finding a sloution to have the photos displayed back. Thanks

1968 GT/CS - Highland Green - C Code 289
1973 Mustang Convertible - Bright Green Gold Metallic - H Code 351-2V
gtcs1 is offline   Reply With Quote

CaliforniaSpecial.com Forums > Misc Forums > Test and Help Forum