• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Misc '68 parts

rvrtrash

Hi everyone. I'm doing a little garage cleaning and ran across a box of stuff for a '68 Mustang. Since I don't know if I'll ever get another, I thought I'd post it up to see if anyone needed any of it.

1 original tail light assy with lens and frame for a '68 Shelby or CS. I believe this one actually came from a Shelby.

1 set of shock tower braces, bead blasted and repainted black.

1 center grill/ rock shield support (the small piece), bead blasted and primered. It has some texturing from corrosion, but very usable.

1 set of rear side reflectors. Some pitting but good driver quality. Lens are good.

1 original door light and an Scott Drake repop lens.

1 Scott Drake dash light cover (the little blue bubble).

1 original cigarette lighter assy. Good condition.

1 repop "Mustang" fender emblem.

1 side clips for lower rocker moulding, with rivets.

1 door lock knob grommet.

2 center covers for window cranks (thin stick on alum looking part that covers screw hole.

Repop stickers for Door/Tire Pressure, Trunk/Jacking instructions, Trunk/Safety Act.

1 289 harmonic balancer that needs rebuilding.

I also have a set of '69 seats with headrests, that I did in '68 Dark Red. Upholstery, including headrests, foam and burlap are new and never sat on. I still need to get a set of listing wires for the second seat to finish it, but can rush that if someone wants them. (Hint: I'm in the seats about $500 in materials and would like to get that back out--a little for my labor would be a bonus, but not a necessity).

All items are best offer plus shipping, and of course the only way to make the small parts worthwhile is to get most or all.
Thanks for looking.

Steve