• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Bonnie and Clyde at ISCA show

lnevill

I've entered Bonnie and Clyde, our S code 4 speed GT/CS, in the Boise Roadster Show. This is an ISCA event that caters to pure rods, but they have restored categories and am in the 68-73 restored group along with a concourse restored Boss 429, a 68 Super Bee 440 six pack, a 71 Cuda, a 69 Camaro rs, and several others. Quite an interesting group of cars to be judged against! The B9 is the tops in my opinion, but I should be able to compete with all the others. Judging is based on workmanship and cleanliness more than correctness since it covers all makes and models in the same category.

If nothing else, it is a great venue to advertise the car (discretely) for sale!! I will update with results after the show.

Lee

Attachments

• roadster show 4.jpg
    roadster show 4.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 70

sam

Love the Shelby wheels ! Makes me think........

Sam

whodat

I really like that car. If I could sell mine and buy that one I would.