• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Casey - Autographed MT (Lee Gray and Iaccoca

case12

Hello everyone. Many of you do not know me, but for a few years I became one of the experts of the California Special. I had one of the best CS and loved my family here. For those who do remember me, I still am alive!

I will go straight to the point: I have a Mustang Times magazine with CS on the cover, Feb 2006, and itis signed by Lee Grey and Lee Iaccoca on the cover. These were the fathers of the CS. $50 plus shipping. I dam 99.9% certaom you can find this anywhere else. :cheesy: Reach me by email at casey.hill@sbcglobal.net. Old-timers, email me and let's chat.

God Bless, Casey

OP
OP
case12

case12

My apologies - but I have to take this one of the table. I didnt realize the autographs were made out "To Casey". Makes it worthless to others. Again, sorry. Casey

Midnight Special

My apologies - ... I didnt realize the autographs were made out "To Casey". Makes it worthless to others. Again, sorry. Casey

...Beg to differ! Silently iconic to the effort as you were, the value is as great or greater IMO. But, we can certainly see you wanting to keep those....to compliment your next GT/CS some day :)

OP
OP
case12

case12

...Beg to differ! Silently iconic to the effort as you were, the value is as great or greater IMO. But, we can certainly see you wanting to keep those....to compliment your next GT/CS some day :)

Thanks for your kind words Tim. I guess if someone wants it this way, I will sell it. I have other things signed by Iaccoca that I can appreciate (like his book).

Casey