• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Royal Maroon GT/CS in PA

redgtcsrob

Well hello again everyone it has been a while i had to re-register because i lost passwords and changed emails but i will get to the point. my father is putting his gt/cs up for sale and i would like to see it go to a good home so i will post here first. it is a 68 gt/cs #s matching 289 auto. Now a 4 bbl orginally 2 bbl.Motor reuilt less then 200 miles ago runs great and is powerful Royal marron with black top, interior, and stripe. Lucas lights air conditioning, magnum 500s, marti report, a really good looking car if i had room for another i would take it in a heart beat. would not hesitate to take anywhere. $27,500 neg. i will get some pics as soon as i can. Pm if you have any questions. Thanks

OP
OP
R

redgtcsrob

Thanks Donna, i wish i would have only paid $800 bucks for my gtcs. I really hate to see my father give up his. I been away for a long time working on my 62 ford truck and 68 coupe so i wanted to get back in the swing of things. i havent had the cs out in a while. My father only gets his out very rarely but he doesnt have time for it anymore and he has other things to tend to. He wants to see it go to someone that will appreciate it and not tear it up.

OP
OP
R

redgtcsrob

pics are on the way. i know threads are lame without pics!!! i went to visit and take pics but forgot the camera. that was pretty dumb. i will have pics later this week if any interest

johnsgottwo

I wanna se em

Hey Rob,

I bet a lot of us would like to see the pics. I know I would. I've have my car in my driveway a few times over the past few weeks since Galpin and every time I uncover it someone stops and asks if it's for sale. I'm sure some visual exposure would help you.

OP
OP
R

redgtcsrob

thanks for the heads up. Pics are coming i assure you guys, the marti report too. i have been really busy. i am trying to get some pics but the car is 3 hours from me and i have been hidden under piles of work. Pics will come. they will. i know it. and soon. (sorry just a little humor for myself to keep me sane) i will put them up as soon as i get them. i cant wait to be from under the work and play with cars again .thanks