• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Happy birthday donna

franklinair

Hey Kiddo- Hope you have a GREAT birthday!!

Neil:icon_ecst

PS: Still remembering how kind you were to pick me up @ LAX, shuttle me to Knotts, and how worried you were when Bob Teets & I got lost on the LA Freeway (in Bob's 428 HCS) on the way to Galpin Ford. You're a good kid!!

Last edited:

PonyGal

Hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday Donna!! Enjoy the day...

Attachments

• Happy-BirthDay.gif
    Happy-BirthDay.gif
    74.4 KB · Views: 23

somethingspecial

Hey Donna

Hope your day was as wonderful as you hoped. I remember when I turned 39, but it is different for a guy. Happy Birthday. Mike, Robinette, Amber and Marissa.

rvrtrash

Sorry I missed your B-day Donna. I was on the river. Hope you had a great time because you're a great person and certainly deserve it.

Steve

Mustanger

Happy Belated Birthday!!! I was gone for a little while and I'm catchin' up ... I hope the cake was good :thumb: ...

Attachments

• sheriffjohnhead.jpg
    sheriffjohnhead.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 15

Diesel Donna

OH JEEZ!!! I guess I should visit the site more often huh?

Thanks for all the good wishes my friends!!! I feel like I am having my birthday again right now.

The cake was good!

Diesel Donna

Actually I had an awesome carrot cake and a fruit pie from Marie Callenders!! Mmmmmm!