• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

68 GT/CS-? for sale

Browsing the local classifieds, I came across an ad for a 68 CS for $3500. I'd be snooping on this car in a minute but its the wrong time of year for me(all my winter projects have been purchased already)! Check this one out guys and let us know if its a rare piece or just a piece.....
Heres the web addy- www.autorv.com
under collectable mustangs
GOOD LUCK
Scott

Talan423

i've been searching this site for an hour and i can't find it listed anywhere. what did you put in for the search?
thanks!

OP
OP
G

Sorry to all. Car was still posted on this site at 5:00 central time-not now though. It didn't appear correct-no side marker lamps/lens& stripes were at bottom. Grille seamed correct as well the rear ext. and lid and wheel flares. I did happen to get the phone # (574)-491-3872.