• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted 2014 GT/CS original rims

Pretender

Looking to buy 2014 GT/CS Premium original wheels. I have a couple with curb rash and some nicks. Would like to replace with wheels in better condition. Let me know if you are trying to get rid of yours to upgrade. Also looking to buy used snow tires for 19 X 8.5 wheels for GT/CS - on wheels would be great but not necessary.

20150825_163831_zpszkjmriva.jpg

These are the ones I am trying to match.

sam

You know, there are companies that specialize in refurbing allow wheels. May save you some $$

Sam

sam

There are a couple shops in this area. But I know when we purchased our Volvo XC70 this summer, we purchased "road rash" protection. ( my wife does this, not me...lol).
So what I'm saying is our local Volvo Dealership has a shop that does this. I have to think the same would be true for your Ford dealer. Maybe I'd start with the service department and ask them. Best of luck.

Sam

Good luck.