• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Oops! I did it again :-/

Mosesatm

And have you seen that beast of a pickup truck she drives?

Now let's think about this a little: a 9-foot tall F350 chasing me down in Los Angeles. For some reason I don't think I'd be stopping!!!

rvrtrash

If either of those two ladies was chasing me down, I'd figure the planets were all in alignment and God was smiling on me. I don't see a problem here. :grin: To bad we didn't have the switch available when we were all at Tim's last year. I bet we could've found a way to get it installed (extra "mystery" wires and all).

Steve

Midnight Special

If either of those two ladies was chasing me down, I'd figure the planets were all in alignment and God was smiling on me. I don't see a problem here. :grin: To bad we didn't have the switch available when we were all at Tim's last year. I bet we could've found a way to get it installed (extra "mystery" wires and all).

Steve

...Well Steve, as far as God's smiling and planetary alignment goes - just come back to California for a few days! Renee will be waiting and together we'll go chase after Donna. Her only escape would be going off road w/ that big F350, otherwise, I think we can catch her ;-)

Ah yes - last year's book signing thanks to Cory! It was the best all around Mustang symposium one could ever attend! That was so awesome!!

http://californiaspecial.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7710&highlight=family+visit&page=10

Attachments

• DSC_1164.jpg
    DSC_1164.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_1160.jpg
    DSC_1160.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_4750.jpg
    100_4750.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 28
  • 000_0927.jpg
    000_0927.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IM002621.jpg
    IM002621.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 27

aemoo28

Tape this to your back window (not)

Ask Uncle Rob- he/we replaced the grounding switch recently. The brake lights would not work at all.

See my fun photo. NOT a good idea if the local cop is behind you.

Renee I can't belive that your brake lights are not working again. It can't be the turn switch this soon. Sounds like it may be a grounding problem. May be Tim or TJ could run a jumper wire for a ground just to see if that is the problem. We can't have that beautiful GT-CS sitting in the garage! Marty

Attachments

• Satan in pictures for CS.com 004.jpg
    Satan in pictures for CS.com 004.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
PonyGal

PonyGal

I always think of certain TV show and this character when I think of Renee. No offense, Renee, it is just my warped sense of humor.

No offense taken!! I loved watching that show. Forgot completely about Morticia's sister until now :~}

Amy, I NEED that sign!!!

Tim, That sure was one of the best get togethers!! It would be great to get the group together again! Anyone up for a trip to California????

Ruppstang

Are we still thinking of Steam Boat Springs Co. next June? There is a MCA national show in southern Utah for 2012 that might be a good gathering point. I do hope Tim will host it again some time.

Powell

We have to second Neil on the great time we had at Tim's place, what a wonderful time we had.
Marty when and where in Southern Utah is the MCA show? That might be a great place for a get together.

Karen and Ralph

hicountrybob

Are we still thinking of Steam Boat Springs Co. next June? There is a MCA national show in southern Utah for 2012 that might be a good gathering point. I do hope Tim will host it again some time.

I sure im looking forward to Steamboat FATHER'S DAY 2011 weekend to mix with you all with all your Specials. We're going to blow them away. Hicountry bob here. Also, Utah also sounds good for me and mine in 2011, also.