• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Help

mdtodd

Would like to contact Bob Teets I need to purchase the pedestal/post kit for the lucas lights. i have read online that he is the only source for these and I can not figure out how to send him a message on this site.

BigJim

Here's one way...

Find one of his posts.
Click on his user name on the left side of the post below the date of the post.
Click view public profile.
You should see a place to post a message to him.

Or after you click on his user name there should be an option to send him an email. Can't guarantee the email address is current.

somethingspecial

click on the Registry on the left of the screen in Red. It will take you to the Registry page and his phone number and address are listed. Mike

hcsmustangs

This is Willis S., assisting Bob Teets and his son Dan with the HCS Registry. I will check with them to see what they may have available and get back with you. Thanks!