• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Blue 1968 GT/CS in Dallas AGAIN!

ahainline

question about these cars and the marti reports. I noticed this car has a vinyl top on it but the marti doesnt list the car coming with one. My car is the same way, is this b/c someone put the vinyl top on it or should I assume it came with one on it despite it not being listed on the Marti??

OP
OP
JohnnyQuest515

JohnnyQuest515

I think it was either a dealer installed option or put on by a previous owner.

The marti reports tend to be fairly accurate.

Randy

imdsparky

Yep. My car, bought earlier this year in Langley BC, had a Marti report and the Vinyl top is listed on it. Listed under options as Parchment Vinyl roof. By the way, my car is heading in for last bodywork & paint very soon (2 wks?) and I'm getting busy looking for the few NOS parts I know I'm lacking.

I have the Lucas lights, but apparently not the posts and brackets. Also not sure the grill is correct for the Lucas setup. Also looking for the hood locks & brackets. Missed NOS parts earlier in the year on EBAY...snoozed & lost. Anyone got leftovers in their collections?

Attachments

• Marti Report - 1968 Mustang California Special.jpg
    Marti Report - 1968 Mustang California Special.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Mosesatm

Yep. My car, bought earlier this year in Langley BC, had a Marti report and the Vinyl top is listed on it. Listed under options as Parchment Vinyl roof. By the way, my car is heading in for last bodywork & paint very soon (2 wks?) and I'm getting busy looking for the few NOS parts I know I'm lacking.

I have the Lucas lights, but apparently not the posts and brackets. Also not sure the grill is correct for the Lucas setup. Also looking for the hood locks & brackets. Missed NOS parts earlier in the year on EBAY...snoozed & lost. Anyone got leftovers in their collections?

The grill is the same no matter which lights were used.

hicountrybob sells perfect lucas posts. Reproduction foglight brackets can be purchased from Delta Bay Mustang.

hicountrybob

The grill is the same no matter which lights were used.

hicountrybob sells perfect lucas posts. Reproduction foglight brackets can be purchased from Delta Bay Mustang.

Complete and proper fog lamp mounting kits with instructions are $71.00 to your door. highcountryBob Teets here at 303-424-3866 in Colorado.

CougarCJ

Complete and proper fog lamp mounting kits with instructions are $71.00 to your door. highcountryBob Teets here at 303-424-3866 in Colorado.

Bob, what is include in that kit? Do you have what I need?

I have a set of Lucas lights with incorrect driving lenses and short square mounting posts.
Lucaslights001.jpg

Mosesatm

Coug, I have a pair of perfect, or nearly perfect, "Made in England" fog light lenses that I am willing to send to a good home.

If you want them PM me.