• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 roof console

cool68

Just scored this mint roof console....the guy who sold it to me said it was taken out of a 68 mustang in the early 70s and its been sitting in his shop for all these years...so happy so happy.....now 1 down ...2 to go... center console and factory tach......and I have a line on the center console from one of our great members....:smile:

Attachments

• CONSOLE 002.jpg
    CONSOLE 002.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 30
  • console 003.jpg
    console 003.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 31
  • console 004.jpg
    console 004.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 25
  • console 005.jpg
    console 005.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 28

robert campbell

Tach has idiot light for oil and alt. They go and fuel gauge moves to an upper pod. If you have a fuel gauge...

Mosesatm

The kit comes with a new fuel gauge. The only thing you need to purchase is an oil gauge sending unit for a light instead of a gauge.
you need to pull the instrument cluster and remove the back, and there is a little easy rewiring but the kit comes with all the jumpers and wire.

franklinair

I prefer the mini tach, mounted in place of the clock. Inexpensive & E Z install.

Neil

Attachments

• ALL PHOTOS 042.jpg
    ALL PHOTOS 042.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 28

franklinair

I've used his mini tachs, he also converts #@%&*amp meters to volt meters THAT ACTUALLY WORK.
Quality products, backs up his work, a pleasure to deal with.

Neil

somethingspecial

Is Rocketman someone we want to put in the Recommended Dealer thread in the Restoration section?

dalorzo_f

I would not have a problem with that. Used his headlight relays on all 4 of my Mustangs. Not the cheapest, but nice items that are plug and play, no cutting wires, good instructions, look like quality parts and no issues whatsoever...

I have two volt meters I have not gotten around to installing yet.