• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GT/CS Project on eBay - May be a BB

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

The builder must know Mustangs. Big blocks need shock tower wraps.

Attachments

• $_57 (582x574).jpg
    $_57 (582x574).jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 51

robert campbell

That shock tower wrap is for a 1968 and 1/2 Mustang with a big block and maybe a 428 CJ car to my knowledge. I say a big block vice a 428 CJ car as a thought as this was a mid year 68 upgrade to a 1968 Mustang with a big block in it. Who knows what may have happened.

The fact the VIN is for a "C" code car indicates a front end clip as previously stated by sportyworty. That is very curious, but the VIN is what it is so to speak... Fun stuff!!! Who knows what this is!!

Rob

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

It looks like the battery area may be replacement sheet metal so I wonder if the owner added the wrap to handle his torque monster.

franklinair

I'd need more info/confirmation on this one before I spent a dime. Doesn't seem like the seller is very informative.

Neil