• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

67 mustang grill

I have a 67 mustang coupe. All numbers matching. still original motor and all. only one thing that gets me. on the rear of the car in the light housing there is a grill and i in my 5 years of research have never seen another 67 with that grill. it is a 2 piece grill and looks factory. i looked on the build sheet and window sticker (all original) and it doesnt mention this. if you know where or what it came off of email me. De851811@aol.com

i have an aol homepage also. http://www.hometown.aol.com/de851811/myhomepage/index.html

68sunlitgold

It was an option on only 67s, the full name is Lower Back Panel Grille but was only on cars equipped with the Exterior Decor Group which also inclued:
Bright wheel lip moldings
Hood with functional integral turn signal indicators
Bright rear deck molding
Pop-open gas cap

Doug