• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Guess what beat me

Ruppstang

I took our 67 coupe that we are trying to sell to the Mustang club of Omaha's show. I was busy cleaning when a realy nice red GT-CT parked right next to me. It was a 20 year old restoration but very nice. It had every option I know except a tach dash. I had a good visit with him and incoraged him to check out this site. He won our class. I still hate to lose, but not so much to this car. Marty

Attachments

• AACA national Topeka 019.JPG
    AACA national Topeka 019.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 57
  • AACA national Topeka 018.JPG
    AACA national Topeka 018.JPG
    144.4 KB · Views: 71
  • AACA national Topeka 023.JPG
    AACA national Topeka 023.JPG
    147.6 KB · Views: 57
OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

Wow Marty! That's indeed a nice (and loaded) GT/CS. Give us a look at your '67 too, if you can :)

That car is only the 2nd or 3rd Mustang I have seen that had factory speed control. Pictures of the 67 are posted in the classifieds on this site. Marty

admin

Staff member
Administrator
That car is only the 2nd or 3rd Mustang I have seen that had factory speed control.
I was actually just going to ask about that. I've yet to see one in person. Did it also have a tilt-away steering wheel and rear window defroster? Those I've seen, but not on a Special.

As you said, if you're going to get beat it might as well be by a car like that one. :cool:

OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

Yes it did have tilt-away wheel and rear window defrost and it also had convenience lights low fuel, door ajar, park brake and seat belt reminder. Only about .1% the cars made had that option. Marty

OP
OP
R

Ruppstang

Here are a few more pics. Marty

Attachments

• AACA national Topeka 016.JPG
    AACA national Topeka 016.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 35
  • AACA national Topeka 017.JPG
    AACA national Topeka 017.JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 31