• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Britney Blue GT/CS

cmacias24

C code, Marti Verified
Britney Blue w/ White vinyl top, blue interior
PS
Automatic
Floor Console
Roof Console
New Paint
New Top
New suspension
Engine Dress Up Kit (Shelby)
Lucas Lamps
70k miles
GT Styled Wheels
New Interior
Cassette CD Changer for console
Kickpanel Speakers and Rear 6x9's
All Complete except for the Stripes (White, I could not find them today) and Emblems on body.
Could Use AC and brake upgrades
Price is 14k firm no if and's or but's....

I was suppose to sell it earlier in the year but due to a lazy body man I just got the car polished. I bought a set of stripes today from Cal-mustang but they were incomplete, and the second set they had was also missing the scoop part. I am leaving to school and will need the money to pay for my semester. I leave tomorrow but my sister in CHino Hills California will store the car and schedule appointments for people to com e by and take a look. The car sells as is unless I wait until Dec and finish it. I know you guys are good at passing the word out and I appreciate all the help. Thanks.

joedls

[quote author=cmacias24 link=board=3;threadid=2011;start=0#msg13354 date=1123635145]
C code, Marti Verified
Britney Blue w/ White vinyl top, blue interior
PS
Automatic
Floor Console
Roof Console
New Paint
New Top
New suspension
Engine Dress Up Kit (Shelby)
Lucas Lamps
70k miles
GT Styled Wheels
New Interior
Cassette CD Changer for console
Kickpanel Speakers and Rear 6x9's
All Complete except for the Stripes (White, I could not find them today) and Emblems on body.
Could Use AC and brake upgrades
Price is 14k firm no if and's or but's....

I was suppose to sell it earlier in the year but due to a lazy body man I just got the car polished. I bought a set of stripes today from Cal-mustang but they were incomplete, and the second set they had was also missing the scoop part. I am leaving to school and will need the money to pay for my semester. I leave tomorrow but my sister in CHino Hills California will store the car and schedule appointments for people to com e by and take a look. The car sells as is unless I wait until Dec and finish it. I know you guys are good at passing the word out and I appreciate all the help. Thanks.

[/quote]

Do you have pics? How do I arrange to see the car?

68gt390

I don't know about anybody else but, myself I think that's a pretty good price for what you get. Good luck on selling her. If I had the room she'd already be paid for.

Don 8)

twoclassics

That sounds like a awesome car and good price, where was this deal 2-3 weeks ago when I was working pretty hard trying to find this type of car. Good luck should not have trouble selling it Chuck

OP
OP
cmacias24

cmacias24

she was here all along. Sorry but I really wanted to complete it and sell it for a better price but luck is never on my side. Thanks a lot guys.

Attachments

• untitleder.JPG
    untitleder.JPG
    10.7 KB · Views: 18

speedy02

I was wondering if you still had the car for sale and if so if you have more pictures of the car?

OP
OP
cmacias24

cmacias24

I will try to take some tomorrow before I leave to school. I have someone interested in seeing the car tomorrow before I leave. If nothing goes down I will let you know. Call me first thing in the morning.

390cs68rcode

[quote author=twoclassics link=board=3;threadid=2011;start=0#msg13361 date=1123643570]
That sounds like a awesome car and good price, where was this deal 2-3 weeks ago when I was working pretty hard trying to find this type of car. Good luck should not have trouble selling it Chuck
[/quote]

Why not have 2? 8)

From what I can see so far the car is priced to sell quickly.

Mustanger

[quote author=cmacias24 link=board=3;threadid=2011;start=0#msg13364 date=1123647131]
she was here all along. Sorry but I really wanted to complete it and sell it for a better price but luck is never on my side. Thanks a lot guys.
[/quote]

Cesar,

Good luck in selling your car, I'm sure you'll find a buyer. I know that you put a lot of work into it (especially when you compare the "before" pic's in the gallery to what I saw "after" at your place).
Also, good luck in going back to school. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, to whom I know you're very devoted. Take care my friend, and God bless :).

OP
OP
cmacias24

cmacias24

I hope this helps. I have other pics but they are too large. Let me know and I will email them asap. Have a great weekend guys.

Cesar

luisa2552

Cesar, beautiful car! It's actually my dream CS (well, almost, I love a 4 speed). I don't think I'd get enough for mine to buy yours!
Sara

OP
OP
cmacias24

cmacias24

I just got in settled into school. If anyone is still intrested you may still call my cell phone so we can schedule you to see the car. Thanks.

Cesar

PS, Does anyone know the best place to advertise the car for sale?