• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 68 HCS 302 4 spd - EBAY

68sunlitgold

He posted a VIN 8R01C168611

It's in the online registry.

He doesn't have everything quite right:

"High Country/Mountain Country Special Both Same Car and Called Both Names .These Are EXACTLY Same as California Special Just Different Name,Emblems And These Built In Colorado Instead of California

Ricky Knapik

I am in Decatur and don't know this car. I will be reaching out to the seller today. If anyone is interested, I'll be happy to help if I can!

Ricky Knapik

I took a quick look at this car today. The owner is super nice and really seems to do good work. Has a few other projects around that look like they're getting done right. I'm jealous of his home shop! I hope to get a better look this weekend, we were pressed for time today and it's raining. From what I saw today, it's a nice car! He is aware that there are many small things left to do. He's working on them slowly. He has some original paperwork as well. Original owner was from Denver.