• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Gold California Special for sale

jamoaus

Hi guys.

In my neighborhood there sits a local garage that has a gold California Special sitting in their lot. I’m not sure it runs but the owner of the shop has 2x engines for it and transmission. Says one of his customers dropped it off and never came and collected. Said closest offer he got for it was $3k 5 years ago and said he should’ve taken it. Without doing a full inspection, the body looks pretty straight. I’ll drive past today and see if I can get some shots of it.. might be good for someone that wants to restore her.

Shop: https://bandjservice.mechanicnet.com

If anyone is keen, let me know and I’ll put you in touch with the owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wallace

Gold GTCS

My brother's first Mustang was a gold 1968 Coupe with vinyl top. I would love to get more info on the GTCS.

Wonder if he was able to get title on it?

Thanks,
Wallace Curry
(307)448-7342
wallaceandkaren@yahoo.com

OP
OP
jamoaus

jamoaus

Yeah sorry I haven’t had a chance to go past.. but I’ll get some pics today if I can. He just told me he doesn’t even know if the owner is alive or dead.. was an old fella apparently..

classicsguy

Yeah sorry I haven’t had a chance to go past.. but I’ll get some pics today if I can. He just told me he doesn’t even know if the owner is alive or dead.. was an old fella apparently..

Thanks for your effort!!

wallace

Thank you

Yes, thank you for your help. Can't wait to see pics.

Wally

OP
OP
jamoaus

jamoaus

I noticed the gold GT/CS is gone.. anyone from this forum end up buying it?

classicsguy

I contacted the seller to get vin number of car and ordered a cid:E40A7F56-7DDE-4B86-8FB7-48C51E417EFF

classicsguy

I contacted the seller to get vin number of car and ordered a Marti report: It was not a GT/CS

classicsguy

I contacted the seller to get vin number of car and ordered a cid:E40A7F56-7DDE-4B86-8FB7-48C51E417EFF