• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

First trip with GT/CS in the Netherlands

mustangman-nl

Hello,

Yesterday and today I took my car out of the garage for the first trip. Afther a few weeks waiting for my license plates finaly we could drive the car. The gasoline in the Netherlands is expensive ($ 7,65 for one gallon), but driving this car is having a lot of fun and worth the money.

Greetings Reiny

Attachments

• sepia1.jpg
    sepia1.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 52

Midnight Special

Congratulations Reiny!! That windmill photo in your gallery is awesome too!!
May you enjoy many years of fun and adventure with your new CS!! It would be worth it even at $10 per gallon, but OUCH!
;-)

PonyGal

Gefeliciteerd Reiny! (I hope I spelled that right)

It is a beautiful CS! But the price of gas over there...OUCH!!! I don't think I will complain about our $3.29 a gallon anymore :-O

Last edited:

CougarCJ

Netherland Mustang mishap

Reiny, did you hear about this Mustang transporter mishap?

These pictures were taken in Arhnem (netherlands) Like i heard: The blue mustang pushed the other car off... his throttle cable was stucked?? I cannot believe it, but i think that the truck driver had to brake sudenly and those two cars came off....
But do i see two cougars (saved) on that trailer?
< From my Cougar forum.

Attachments

• Ooops, Mustang.jpg
    Ooops, Mustang.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 48
  • Trailer view.jpg
    Trailer view.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 49