• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 california special marchal fog lights

ptiernan

i am just trying to find out if the marchal fog lights on the early 1968 california special had yellow or clear lenses.I have not been able to find any info on this before.
thanks

pete

Mosesatm

i am just trying to find out if the marchal fog lights on the early 1968 california special had yellow or clear lenses.I have not been able to find any info on this before.
thanks

pete

They were clear fog lenses

robert campbell

There was a lot of controversy over amber and clear fog light lenses in the 65 Mustang GT cars. For a long time the MCA did not recognize “amber” lens as a factory item and claimed they were dealer/owner added. After some time and the weight of enough original owner proof they were cleared as factory installed and not a deduction in concurs judging.

Rob

case12

Here is a portion of the Marchal blueprint that shows the front. There are many other angles and numbers on other parts of the blueprint. Didn't know if it would help (using the numbers??) - but thought I would share. Casey

Attachments

• Presentation1.jpg
    Presentation1.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 49